What you think, your experiences of healthcare and your ideas are really important to us. We want to make sure the decisions that we make and the services we provide are shaped by you.
We want you to have the opportunity to be involved in the decisions we take and want to ensure that the idea of ‘no decision about me, without me’ (part of the NHS constitution) becomes the way we routinely work.
We do this in the following ways:
- Asking you what you think about local health services
- Listening to what you think works well, and what doesn’t
- Informing you about current developments
- Involving you in the decisions we have to make
- Showing you how your views have helped shape local health services
- Listening and learning about your own experiences as a patient or a carer
There are lots of ways in which you can get involved- how you get involved is up to you.
We will provide a range of ways to share your views; this will include social media, online surveys, public meetings (held locally) and postal surveys.
We will make sure all engagement opportunities are displayed on our website – these can be viewed in the menu on the left. This information will also be posted to our website news so you can view new opportunities quickly.
Follow us on Social Media
Engagement opportunities and updates will be regularly be posted on our social media sites. Alternatively you can visit our social media site on the tabs at the bottom of this page.
Healthwatch Wirral are also available as the independent voice of people who use health and social care in Wirral.
We are always looking to work with local groups including Healthwatch Wirral, local patient support groups and local voluntary sector organisations.