Cheshire and Merseyside Five Year Forward View
The draft Sustainability and Transformation Plan (STP) for Cheshire and Merseyside, sets out a view of how the health and care system can work now and in the future to respond successfully to the increasing demands being placed on it, alongside ambitious ideas to improve the health of people living and working in the region. The document outlines ways that the people of Merseyside and Cheshire could become healthier than they are now and can continue to have access to safe, good quality and improved services.
The plan represents the thoughts and ambitions of more than 30 different organisations serving a population of over 2.5 million people. The next stage will refine the ideas further, through engagement with local communities, the NHS workforce and other stakeholders such as local councils and the voluntary sector.
There are a number of documents which Please click on the links below to access the documents:
- Cheshire and Merseyside Sustainability and Transformation Plan - Draft
- Cheshire and Merseyside Sustainability and Transformation Plan - Summary
- Cheshire and Merseyside Sustainability and Transformation Plan – Frequently Asked Questions
- A1 - Enabler - Estates Summary v24.3 16 Nov 16
- A1 - Enabler - IMT Summary v1.0 22 Nov 16
- A1 - Enabler - Workforce Summary v1.0 22 Nov 16
- A2 - Financial Model Highlights v1.0
- A3 - Communications and Engagement Strategy v1.1
For any queries or comments please get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org