Governing Body meeting dates 2018/19
05 March 2018
Governing Body meetings for NHS Wirral Clinical Commissioning Group are held in public.
Members of the public are invited to address the Governing Body in relation to the agenda or any other matter during the first 10 minutes of the meeting.
Any request to speak must be made to the Chair before the start of the meeting.
Please note that due to a fault on the calendar section of the website, the calendar stated that the next meeting is Monday 12th March.
Please note that there will be no meeting on that date. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience.
The next meeting (last of the 2017/18 financial year) will take place on Tuesday 6th March 2018 - Old Market House, Birkenhead (Nightingale Room)
The dates and venues for 2018/19 NHS Wirral CCG Governing Body meetings, from April 2018 are as follows:
- 8th May - The Exmouth Room, The Lauries Centre
- 10th July - The Exmouth Room, The Lauries Centre
- 11th September - Council Chamber, Birkenhead Town Hall
- 13th November - Council Chamber, Birkenhead Town Hall
- 11th December - Council Chamber, Birkenhead Town Hall
- 12th February - Council Chamber, Birkenhead Town Hall
All meetings start at 1pm until approximately 4pm