Urgent and Emergency Care Review
NHS Wirral CCG has published its intention to review Urgent and Emergency Care services in Wirral during 2018.
This is the first stage of a review process. Your feedback now will help us develop options for a public consultation in Summer 2018.
The leaflet below ('Review of Urgent and Emergency Care Services by NHS Wirral Clinical Commissioning Group') includes the information we know about how Urgent and Emergency Care services are used in Wirral - what people have told us, as well as the issues facing Wirral and the wider NHS.
It also includes our vision for the health and well being of people using urgent care services in Wirral.
We would like people to read it and share their views with us.
Take our survey
We have developed a questionnaire to help collect views and experiences of urgent and emergency care.
If possible, please read the leaflet below ('Review of Urgent and Emergency Care Services by NHS Wirral Clinical Commissioning Group') before you answer the survey.
Throughout February we are inviting views from the public and local stakeholders.
We will be spending time at Walk in Centres, Arrowe Park and Minor Injuries/Illness services to gather views from the public and health care staff.
Meet us at the following locations:
- Thursday 15th February: Moreton Health Clinic (10am-1pm)
- Monday 19th February: Arrowe Park Hospital main reception (1pm-4pm)
- Tuesday 20th February: Victoria Central Health Centre (10am-1pm)
- Wednesday 21st February: Arrowe Park Hospital Walk in Centre (1pm-4pm)
- Friday 23rd February: Miriam Medical Centre Birkenhead (10am-1pm)
- Monday 26th February: Eastham Walk in Centre (PM - 2pm-5pm)
Please check this page for more dates and locations.
0151 541 5438
If you require the information leaflet in another format, please contact us using the details above.
|Urgent and Emergency Care leaflet.pdf|
|Easy read leaflet.pdf|