Share your views - Wirral Palliative & End of Life Care Strategy
Have your Say – Wirral Palliative and End of Life Care Strategy 2017 – 2021
Wirral Palliative and End of Life Clinical Group have developed a strategy to achieve an ambitious Vision for Wirral by 2021. Some key goals of this strategy are outlined below:
- Service Provision will meet the six national ambitions for Palliative and End of Life care and support the Wirral Citizens End of Life Charter
- Services will provide care and dignity to patients, families and the carers of those with life limiting conditions approaching the end of their lives.
- Staff providing care will be trained to the highest standards.
- Care will be seamlessly integrated across all providers and care settings.
- By 2021 all our services will be considered as outstanding by both external audits and more importantly patients and their loved ones.
Palliative & End of Life Care Strategy
Complete your feedback form by:
- Completing the below online form
- Downloading a copy of the form (click here) and emailing it through to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Downloading a copy of the form (click here) and posting it to Sue Borrington, Wirral CCG, Old Market House, Hamilton Street, Birkenhead, Wirral CH41 5AL
All questionnaires will need to be completed by Friday 13th October 2017.