We want you to have the opportunity to be involved in the decisions we take. Adopting the ethos ‘no decision about me, without me’ (part of the NHS constitution) has become the way we routinely work.
We do this in the following ways:
- Asking you what you think about local health services
- Listening to what you think works well, and what doesn’t
- Informing you about current developments
- Involving you in the decisions we have to make
- Showing you how your views have helped shape local health services
- Listening and learning about your own experiences as a patient or a carer
You can also follow us on Twitter and Facebook.