Governing Body Meetings
NHS Wirral CCG Governing Body meetings
(Please scroll down for papers and agendas)
Governing Body meetings for NHS Wirral Clinical Commissioning Group are held in public.
From April 2018 they will take place on the second Tuesday of the month, at new venues in Birkenhead.
Members of the public are invited to address the Governing Body in relation to the agenda or any other matter during the first 10 minutes of the meeting. Any request to speak must be made to the Chair before the start of the meeting.
Dates and venues for 2018/19 NHS Wirral CCG Governing Body meetings are as follows:
6th March 2018 - Old Market House, Birkenhead (Nightingale Room)
Governing body meeting dates for 2018:
- 10th April - Pacific Road Arts Centre, 1 Pacific Rd, Birkenhead CH41 1LJ
- 8th May - The Exmouth Room, The Lauries Centre
- 10th July - The Exmouth Room, The Lauries Centre
- 11th September - Council Chamber, Birkenhead Town Hall
- 13th November - Council Chamber, Birkenhead Town Hall
- 11th December - The Lauries, Birkenhead
Governing body meeting dates for 2019
- 12th February - Exmouth Room at the Lauries.
All meetings run from 1pm and run until approximately 4pm